I’ve updated my VRFSearchTool to version 0.0.10-beta.
Version 0.0.9-alpha was created as a new branch to address issue #1 and issue #2. A few individuals uses this version for nearly two weeks and did not report any problems with it. Therefore, I merged the new branch into the master, updated the version and took the application out of pre-release.
I now consider this version to be in Beta and ready for observed use in production environments.
Should you encounter any problems with it, please create an Issue here.
Should no problems be reported, then I’ll make it official and we’ll call it good as version 1.0.0